Working Only for Tenants and Investors
Tenant representatives exclusively work on your side of the table in lease and investment negotiations with building landlords and owners.
When you work with commercial real estate brokers with affiliations to landlords, building owners or developers, you’re not sure that they may have your best interests in mind. You need to ask who they represent.
A tenant representative with unlimited resources can give you:
Tucson’s Tenant Representatives
Commercial Real Estate Group of Tucson exclusively represents corporate users, tenants and buyers. You will always receive from us information about potential locations that is conflict-free and objective.
We never represent landlords, building owners or developers.
We provide comprehensive services in a proven process that starts with listening to your needs and ends with your complete satisfaction.
See the tenant representation steps we take to get you to the space that’s best for your business.
We handle all types of transactions for commercial real estate in Tucson and Southern Arizona, including:
- 1031 exchanges
- lease renewals
- retail space
- industrial space
- office space
- medical office
- research and development
- warehouse and distribution
Real Estate Market Analysis
- lease renewals
- model development
- acquisition/consolidation analysis
- policies and procedures manuals
- space planning
- labor market analysis
- transportation costs
- utility costs and availability
- quality of life
- market accessibility
- buy vs. lease
- equity participation
State and Local Incentives
- work letters
- operating expense and tax audits
- architectural engineering contracts
- developer agreements
- lease contracts
- acquisition contracts
- lease abstracting
- financial reports
- tax and operating expenses
State and Local Incentive Negotiations
- statutory and negotiated incentives
- cash grants
- tax credits and abatement’s
- workforce grants and training
- subsidized land and building costs
- needs assessement
- project budget management
- selection and oversight of
- design team
- move coordination
Surplus Property Analysis
- highest and best use
- disposition strategies
About CRE Tucson
Commercial Real Estate Group of Tucson is your trusted adviser.
About Commercial Space in Arizona
CREG Tucson is your
commercial space expert in your industry.
- Low Taxes Aren’t Enough to Attract New Arizona and Tucson Commercial Real Estate Business
- The Tenant’s Advocate- Finding Large Tucson Commercial Space Just Got Easier
- Finding Southern Arizona Commercial Property Just Got Easier
- The Tenant’s Advocate- Get Your Phoenix or Tucson Commercial Property Finances in Order